Monday, February 17, 2014

I’ll go with you on ships across seas


Remember how I told you about the heartache of sending off my little munchkins -- Blythes or Bikbiks -- into the big wide world? Well, here are some snaps of what it's like, and how long and drawn out it can be -- suddenly you can't seem to take enough pictures!


This is Sadie in her original stock outfit and box for travelling. Sadie got very close to Orso while she was living with me.


One last hug.


This sort of face is very hard to cotton-wool and bubble-wrap.


Well, I'm trusting to see lots of pictures of Sadie in her new home -- she'll have lots of friends, and plenty of lovely clothes! In the meantime, a quick little peek at a new little girl -- here's Lucy! More about Lucy soon -- have a super lovely, blessed week, my friends :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

It must be really hard to part with them wen they are ready to move on.

Birdie said...

They are a little nervous but they are brave. They will fare well.

The Cranky said...

They're both so sweet; I can't blame you for having a hard time sending them away!

Jane Chérie said...

Your new girls are so pretty, I totally understand your heartache! Sadie is adorable but I think Lucy has more oomph je ne sais quoi. :)

Audrey said...

Oh my, they really couldn't be any cuter! I can only imagine how hard it is to let them go....

E. said...

These are so pretty! :)

Fundy Blue said...

Your dolls are just lovely! Think how delighted the new owners will be to free them from cotton-wool and bubble-wrap! Take care!

My Garden Diaries said...

Your hard work will be so loved friend!!! Those shots are adorable!!! Well done and Lucy is so sweet!

Magic Love Crow said...

They are so precious! I love the pictures! Big Hugs ;o)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

They are so sweet, love the eye-lids on the dolls :) xx

Miss Val's Creations said...

Sadie's eyelids are amazing! It must be so sad to part with something so precious. I'm sure she is going to a loving home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...