Friday, September 21, 2012

lookie-look


triple award 

O wow, more wonderful awesomeness. The super lovely and talented Cynthia of Antiquity Travelers gave me these awards, and did some amazing features not only on me, but six other brilliant artists as well -- thank you so much Cynthia; I'm so honoured to be included! Cynthia's blog is a wellspring of creativity and inspiration, and this is just a tiny sampling from her lush shop on Etsy -- feast your eyes!
 anttrav2

Clockwise from top left: 

10 comments:

E. said...

Congratulations! You deserve the awards! I love original jewelry and those black knights are wonderful! :)

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Congrats on the awards, well deserved!!! I love stopping by and feeling uplifted and motivated, I can imagine others feeling the same! Much love and blessings.

Sulky Kitten said...

Congratulations, Janice - well deserved! I love turquoise, so those earrings would be mine if I had pierced ears.

The Cranky said...

You definitely deserve the awards Janice!

I love Cynthia's work and do I ever have plans for Christmas, hehe.

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

How sweet! Congratulations. And I must say that those items in her Etsy shop are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! Nice start of the weekend!

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh my! What a lovely surprise Janice! you are so sweet to me! Thank you for such kind, sweet words. now you have me blushing

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations on the multiple awards. I cannot think of a lovelier blog than yours and each award was well deserved. Again congratulations and all my best wishes. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!
:)
Kim

CraveCute said...

Congrats on your award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...